Flow Research is conducting five new market studies on the worldwide level measurement market. A primary goal is to determine the size of the level measurement market at this time, and to forecast market size through 2019. The five studies are called:
We have begun work on these studies, but can still incorporate your segmentation suggestions.
These studies address the key issues in the level device market, including:
• Growth factors affecting the level device market and the specific technologies
• Shipments of each level device technology by revenues and units
• Growth rates for each level device technology market
• Industry segmentation for each level device technology market
• Mergers and acquisitions in the level device market
• New entrants into the level device market
• New products being introduced by suppliers of each level device technology
The Five Separate Studies
In order to most effectively treat each of the different level measurement device markets, we are dividing the study into a Core Study plus four modules. Each separate level device study is designed to work as a stand-alone that can be purchased individually. Taken together, however, they will provide a better composite view of the level device market.
All segmentation in each study will be divided by eight geographic regions, with 2014 market size and shares data in dollars and units, and with forecast data provided through 2019.
Each study will also include the following sales channel and customer type segmentation:
By Sales Channel
• Direct Sales
• Independent Representatives
By Customer Type
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
• Systems Integrators
• Engineers / Consultants
Please download and read the study overview above for unique breakouts per study.
If you are interested in these studies, contact Jesse Yoder at Flow Research by email at email@example.com, or call Flow Research at 781-245-3200.
To order this study, contact Flow Research, or fill out the order form above!